Advantages and benefits
CarExamer is already leading the UK’s vehicle inspection service in such a short time since the operation began and why we’re operating across the whole of England, Scotland, Wales and the British Isles too. There are many advantages of choosing CarExamer for your vehicle inspection. In a market overwhelmed by poor inspection service providers and overpriced, inconvenient players in the market, we are putting the control back with the customer!
We offer a high quality, convenient, reliable, consistent and professional mobile service for the price on average for 12v battery replacement on the vehicle (£280).
- Potential repair costs provided and diagnostic scans on all inspection packages
- Free cancellations, before 4 hours of appointment time after 2 hours full amount
- Simple, on demand booking system. No waiting around for callbacks!
- Instant quote, with no hidden extras*
- Save up to 100% on vehicle inspections compared with dealership prices due to main dealers won’t offer custom mobile service door to door.
- Up to 40% quicker availability times then similar service providers
- Instant reports in 3-5hr from starting the inspection
- Get a quote even if you don’t have the full registration details
- Pay nothing until the inspection is complete
- Book your inspection from any device
- Choose a time, date and location to suit YOU
- Inspections even after dark, with extended appointments from 8am-6pm includes Saturdays.
- No congestion charge or toll charges levied (won’t apply to remote islands)
What we inspect
We are able to offer inspections on a much wider range of vehicles than our competitors. We carry out inspections on the following:
- Vehicles with disability controls and modifications
- We inspect vehicles of any age up to 3.5 tonnes
- Commercial refrigeration units fitted to vehicles
- Motorhomes - we inspect the vehicle itself, and report on interior (internal appliances not included)
- Body tipping equipment fitted to a vehicle - we will advise if goes up and down correctly.
- Tail lifts fitted for any vehicle - we will advise if it is in working order
- Horse boxes
- American Imports
- Dual Fuel vehicles
- Small Limousines
- Hybrid cars – we complete a dynamic assessment of HV battery at road test and run diagnostic checks.
- Electric cars – we do a dynamic assessment of HV battery at road test and run diagnostic checks
- Kit Cars
- London Taxi (black cabs)
- Smart Cars
Vehicles we do NOT inspect?
- Any vehicle over 3.5 tones
- Quad bikes
Better than the rest
We are constantly checking our offering has more value to our competition. We are confident that you won’t find a more comprehensive or professional service at our prices, but don’t just take our word for it – see for yourself!