PROTECT YOUR FLEET WITH CAREXAMER.COM INSPECTIONS
Our Fleet Inspections can help control fleet budgets and allow more effective fleet maintenance. By identifying potential problems early enough, our Fleet Inspections allow you to plan repairs in advance and at minimal cost. This could be on the premises, or where the car is located, without invalidating any warranty.
All CarExamer.com inspectors have a minimum of five years of industry experience, so you can be assured of professional service and customer-focused experience.
CarExamer Fleet Inspections give complete peace of mind when meeting duty of care responsibilities.
How fleet inspections can help your business
- Identify faults early, saving on costly repairs
- Reduce fleet maintenance costs
- Minimise fleet downtime
- Meet duty of care obligations
- Protect staff who are liable for the roadworthiness of the vehicle
FLEET INSPECTIONS – WHY PARTNER WITH CAREXAMER.COM?
- Expert Inspectors with a minimum of five years’ industry experience
- All Inspectors hold recognised industry qualification
- Have full confidence in our inspectors’ expertise
- We can also arrange Service, Maintenance and Repair cover. All work can be carried out either on your premises, or where the vehicle is located.
FLEET INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE, AUDITS TO SUIT YOUR BUSINESS
- Duty of Care
We offer a programme of regular vehicle checks to identify potential problems. These can then be addressed before they turn into major faults.
- Cause and Fault
Suitable for companies which lease their vehicles, this Inspection provides an independent check of a vehicles' faults. Understanding the cause means costs can be assigned correctly to the driver or to a warranty.
- Fair Wear and Tear
If your company leases vehicles, this Inspection provides you with an independent check at the end of the vehicle lease period. We provide an estimate of the costs you might need to pay to the leasing company. Our flexible inspections can be tailored to your needs across a range of areas, including people, vehicle and premises.
- Workshop audits of your service and Repair suppliers (Coming soon) We carry out spot checks and workshop audits of your service, maintenance and repair suppliers to make sure that their performance is up to scratch.
- Service, Maintenance and Repair cover
A one-stop visit where we service your vehicles on the premises at your convenience. With no downtime to the business, we manage everything for you.
What does the Fleet Inspection cover?
The Fleet Inspection will check and evaluate the condition of all the key components of a vehicle, including:
- the engine
- cooling system
- drive shafts
- wheels and tyres
- interior trim
- plug-in diagnostic check is also included for some types of inspection.
Professional car inspection made easy as 1-2-3
Book inspection from any device
Our booking process is simple and quick, and you only pay when the inspection is complete.
Pick a date, time and location
Our network of fully qualified inspectors work nationwide at a time to suit you.
Instant report results
Your full vehicle inspection report is sent immediately by email, putting you in the picture sooner